WEBICC MINI BOX is designed for customers using Raspberry Pi (Rpi) single-board computers (SBCs) in unique IIoT applications. The new development board, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, comes with a new 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM memory, which will result in a much higher working speed. On the connectivity side, we have the new Bluetooth 5.0 standard, wireless LAN b/g/n/ac and a gigabit port. Also, the board has 2 microHDMI ports, so you can enjoy an extended work space and due to the fact that the board also has 4k support.
- Precise manufacturing, compact body, lightweight, and small footprint, excellent for limited space
- Small-sized mini fanless PC with lower power consumption
- Aluminum alloy material, and with the wire drawing process, the mini PC looks elegant
- Includes support for operating systems such as Linux
- Support for Raspberry Pi-specific Linux is vital to enable industrial customers to benefit from the advantages of developing and deploying cloud computing technologies. A key element of today’s cloud systems is virtualization and containerization. Virtualization provides a way to separate applications from each other more effectively than if they were hosted by the same operating system
- Fanless PC structure and circulating heat dissipation system for long span-life
- High stability under continuous high loads operation in long-time production control in the automation industry
- Mute design: this fanless mini PC runs without noise, offers comfortable operation environments for operators
- Optional support wall-mounted, embedded mount, and fixed installation, it can be fixed on a wall or desk,
which is space-saving and easy to install
WEBICC is a SCADA/HMI software platform pre-installed on the WEBICC MINIBOX 100% configurable, developed on web technologies for viewing industrial processes both locally and remotely. It uses a new technological concept that allows the editing and running of the SCADA software project. It is an intuitive configurable software that allows a RAD (Rapid Application Development) type development. Contains a suite of configurable modules specific to SCADA applications for:
– communication with hardware equipment,
– tag management,
– event alarms,
– historical data,
– synoptic screens,
– the role of users,
– report generation,
– programming particular functions through scripts,
– tag simulation,
– troubleshooting logs
– and more
- 1x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/1GB board
- 1x original power supply 5.1V 3A
- 1x original Raspberry case
- 1x pre-installed Linux operating system
- 1x WEBICC CS&RT Pre-installed software
Download Technical Data Sheet EN:
For demonstration applications and for the detailed description of the product, please follow the link: https://webicc.eu
The scadashop.eu online store makes permanent efforts to keep the information on this page accurate.
Rarely they may contain inaccuracies: the photo is informative and may contain accessories not included in the standard packages, some specifications may be changed without notice or may contain operating errors.
In the case of software products, the images of the computers are for presentation purposes only and are not included in the software packages.
All promotions present on the site are valid within the stock limit.